Monday, April 30, 2007

Bill Moyers Hits on Jon Stewart



It's barely noticeable, but about 3/4 of the way through the clip Moyers ogles Stewart with a look you'd expect from a Catholic Priest in a Sunday School. It's okay Bill, you don't have to hide it anymore - I have it from reliable sources that Stewart feels the same way. Go for it, man. Don't hold back. Tell him how you feel.

In all seriousness, his interview with Stewart was one of the best I've seen in a long time. I've always respected Stewart for his take on what politics should be, and his outspoken discontent with what it has become. Regardless of your ideology, I think we can all agree that the heart of what Stewart is saying is exactly what American politics needs, and what it hasn't had for so long: someone willing to unite the country, someone we can actually get behind as a good choice, not the lesser of two evils.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I agree with you Mr. Moyers - if Stewart was 10 years younger I'd be all over that. As it is, he's all yours. Besides, Stewart would probably be a crap lay anyway at this point. Back when he was the host of Talk Soup he probably got tons of ass, but then he had to puss out and go get married. Quitter.

No comments: